Hey, Buddy

Hey, Buddy

Don't explain to me what friendship is, but show me how it means to you.
'Cause I do see the act, not only the words.
All this time, I feel like this friendship is too questionable.

Is it my fault to create a happy laughter among us?
Am I trying too hard to show the world that I have a great and tight friendship?
And.. why did you treat me like I am invisible?


Dear my buddy,

What friendship means to you?
To me... It's not about you have to be always by my side. Your presence. No.
It's simply about how you should treat me really like a friend to you... not a stranger.

Yeah.. as simple as you know I, my prayer, and my thought will always be there to you. Wherever you are. No matter how far you are.
As simple as you appreciate me, the way I appreciate you.
As simple as we can spend the time to share our life story together, accompanied by hot tea in the evening.

I don't know where exactly the direction of this friendship goes.
I don't wanna be the one who acts like everything is okay.
But all I can hope is you're doing fine there... and always remember the memories we made for ourselves.



Comments