My 2014 Last Chapter (5 Days)

 5th Day

5th day
rejoice, pray, thankful (1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18)
"rejoice all the time
pray continually
be grateful always.."

Thats just what my father said and shared in this evening from the word of God in 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 .
These three things are very important in our life when we live a life that revolves like a wheel. First of all, rejoice.
Rejoice make us not depressed facing problems and  trials that always come . Rejoice make us think positive. Rejoice avoid us from stress and bring forth a blessing to our own . 
Sometimes the problems that occur make us morose for days, so we stress and intimidated. Express our sense of joy! Keep smile and spread your happiness!

Second, pray.
Praying is better than we are complaining. It's so much better when we convey our complaints, our requests, and our burden to God. God never failed to keep his promises. When we decided to pray, let it be the right thing!
Be grateful not only in the condition of our many but also in the condition of our lacking. Be grateful when we sick or when we got the bad result even when we don't get things we want... 
When we are grateful, we must know we won over our problems. Remember, God sees our hearts and hear our gratitude.

"rejoice in the Lord always..pray continually.. be grateful always.."

4th day
How to face our own fear? We must face the fear itself. Sometimes the fear that there within us is just our feelings. But the reality is not as bad as we are to fear.
Sometimes we fear the future, love, career.. then unconsciously those things made us scared to go out of our comfort zone. Maybe we also fear the small things that disturb our minds (ex : we're afraid of facing the school tasks). But actually, if we relax and think clearly, all the fears could be faced well.
One of the fears that I had happened in my life is when I faced my college mid-test in my 3rd semester.. I must admit at that time I had less preparation. So, when I did the test, you know.. I was afraid. I realized that the result would be bad. It made me upset all day.
What I learned from that is I'm sure that it's one of my life-lessons. Face, receive, and learn!
In facing something like "I can't" moment, I know what I need to do. I motivate myself by always saying I believe I can do it!


3rd day
there's a lot of things happened into my life. I've ever passed many moments when people ignored me and when they know who i really am, they began to close to me. I don't know what to call it. The laws of nature or ... are they hypocrite?
I realize that I don't need to prove my superiority to be recognized by others. When I feel myself better than everyone else, that's the moment I fall to the failure. I don't want it all happen again and make me depressed.
Up to this point, I can only be patient and keep doing what I can although this heart wondered what it was.


Dec, 2nd

Regret for me is a feeling that makes me feel sad, remorseful, lose, and want to repeat that moment again so I can promptly fix what mistakes I've done.
In remorse, I can cry even hate myself. There's a lot of things that make me regret it. Kind of problem such as I often consider poorly of trivial things, angry at people excessively, not paying attention with the detail. 
In the end, the results and the impact of those things made me cry. Everything was going bad. I was really broken. That upset me completely. I never implied in my mind that it could simply happen. I didn't know the results of my efforts at that time was very crucial.
I realize that I am a perfectionist and almost sentimental in facing something (I almost cry while writing this).
However, I realize this after all:
1. I cannot change the time
2. when I cry I was only able to emote my anger, rather than solving the problems.
3. not everyone can accept my apologize.
4. don't be too over 

In the end, everything that already happened to me at this time gives meaning in my life. I mistakenly assume everything simple is something that can be easily underestimated. Every single thing is worth fighting for.
If you think you did something wrong and it ruined your life, then go ahead. You may regret that something, but just don't let it destroy your mind. If your mind is broken, so is your heart. There is still time to do your best and don't make the same mistake. Count every little thing as a valuable thing. Do the best is better than wanting to be the best cuz sometimes your hope can make you down. So you better do the best in order when your expectation doesn't match with the reality, you may say : "at least.. I've done my best!".

Believe that remorse that you passed will direct you to the process of a better life.
The most important thing is pray to the Lord when you're really upset even you can't stop thinking bout your regrets.
Speak up your pain, your problems, your regrets. He noticed your complaints even before you're talking through your prayers.
Open your heart and your mind. Accept the weaknesses within you and make them worth by doing your best.

Key words : regret, better, life



Dec, 1st
Controlling my emotions is my hardest thing to do. But it is a necessity, because I don't want to hurt anyone around me, especially myself. I've been learned a lot about the risk if I was unable to control my emotions. If I don't learn from my past mistakes, so how can I survive? maybe my life will just about a chaotic thoughts and regrets.
To become mature, I have to think (the risk of what after doing something, how people
feel it, etc) before I start something. And this is very useful for me to control the words, behavior, and everything that concerns image of me.
But my image is not the most important thing for honest. The most important thing is how do I not controlled by emotions and how do I solve a problem in a calm, intelligent, and not hurt others.

p.s :
Sometimes I draw breath deeply when the emotions start to appear and then try to get over my emotions.
I go back remembering reflection verse that I always read every morning and pray to the Lord that He might help me through "the storm". .
Sometimes I also couldn't resist the emotions that have been felt for too long, then I need a trusted friend to share my story.
When I want to emote through social media, I immediately thought, is my post useful for others? or even harm me? If after I write something bad or complain about my life, will my problem be completed? do I regret writing it and intend to remove it again?
If the answer is not allowing me to emote my bad feelings to soc med, then i better don't do it. Conscience often talk when we're emotional, but we ignored it because of the emotions that are too ruled the heart and mind.
key words : control, mind, heart, emotion




-SJVS

*will be continued 

Comments